“And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.”
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince.
We promote and encourage the power to create more loving and fulfilling relationships with people suffering from dementia through consciousness, creativity and the senses. We believe that an open-minded attitude towards this disease enables the encounter with the human being, beyond the constraints imposed by the symptoms.
- We believe that the person who suffers dementia maintains intact his/her vital spark from early in the disease until their death.
- We believe that people with dementia are a voice in the world that should be heard.
- We believe that opening up to dementia is also opening up to the great opportunities of personal and relational growth it provides.
How do we bring this way of living Alzheimer’s into the world?
- Through this website and blog along with the use of social networks as communication support
- Training and awareness-raising workshops for families and caregivers in day centres and retirement homes.
- Individual, family and group coaching for those who decide to start a personal work, supporting them when building more fulfilling relationships in the context of the disease.